- Catherine Crosse - President of the Sydney St Patrick’s Day Parade and Family Day
- Kevin Duffy - Vice President (Parade and Park Manager)
- William Otto - Treasurer
- Robert Brouder - Fundraising Manager (Raffle / Program / Sponsorship Packages)
- Kim Galbraith - Entertainment Manager, Main Stage Production and Gaels Got Talent
- Una McKenna - Citizenship Ceremony and Town Hall Co-Ordinator
- Donna Campbell - Facebook
- Rita Slattery - Photography
- Charles Cooper - Photography
- Frank Linnane - Volunteer coordinator
- Anne McFadden - Bachelor Entertainment and Sponsorship Manager
- Ronan McCheney - Bachelor Event MC
- Tina King - Bachelor Event Escort
- Sophia Fitzgerald - MC at Gaels Got Talent
- Catherine Crosse - Media & Marketing 0414 570 025
Our Journey Principles:
To deliver to the greater community of Sydney a world class St Patrick's Day Parade. A professionally organised event that reflects the true nature of a progressive, diverse and modern Irish community.
Create an event that is based on common-ground principles shared by a community with communities on a day which marks our nation’s heritage and culture.
Enjoy life and have fun - Remember the past - Work together for the future.
The Sydney St Patrick's Day Org Inc. is a not for profit organisation managed by a group of professional volunteers.
The day is made possible thanks to the efforts of the volunteer committee and the team of individuals who give up their time before, during and after the event. This year's committee brings together experience, creativity and dedication to build a world class event known locally and internationally.
The committee not only organises the event itself on the third weekend in March each year, but organises fundraising events, publicity and marketing in the lead up to the St Patrick’s Day Parade and Family Day.
We at The Sydney St Patricks Day Parade and Family Day Committee understand that our operations and processes can have an impact on the natural, social and economic environment. Our intention is to provide event management that minimizes the negative impact in these three environments and provides a positive long term impact in our society.
In recognition of the above The Sydney St Patricks Day Committee will follow a set of procedures to help us to;
- Identify and engage with our key stakeholders involved in this event on sustainability issues
- Set sustainability key performance indicators and targets for this event
- Provide the necessary resources and allocate appropriate responsibilities to ensure sustainability of this event
- Provide training and build competencies for those significant persons involved in the sustainability management of this event.
The objectives of The Sydney St Patricks Day Committee are;
- Have accountability for all projects and tasks undertaken
- Show professionalism towards all stakeholders and suppliers
- Provide excellence in execution of all projects within the committee and the community
The objectives for sustainability during this event are;
- To demonstrate best practice in sustainability
- To educate suppliers in the area of sustainability
- To be innovative and offer leadership
The Sydney St Patricks Day Committee will provide strategic leadership and vision through our contractors and other suppliers in the lead up to the Parade and Family Day to ensure a sustainable outcome.
Our commitment to sustainable event management extends to;
- The supply chain for The Sydney St Patricks Day Committee both product and service providers
- The full event life cycle, from planning, implementation, final evaluation and review
- Maintaining a record of documents and relevant communications with regard to the sustainability of the event.
The nominated sustainability champion for this event is "Simplicity"