St. Patricks Day is just around the corner....
St Patrick’s Day Parade & Family Day: Sunday 17 March 2013
10.15am - 11.50am Pre-parade entertainment on George St
12.00pm - 1.00pm Parade starts Cnr Bathurst and George St & goes towards Hyde Park
- This year’s theme is "Sydney Celebrating its Irish Heritage".
- Free entry to the parade. Join the fun, get your school, club, friends, county together.
1.00pm – 6.30pm Hyde Park Family Day
- A family day in the Hyde Park. Music, food, entertainment, children’s area, rides, petting zoo, face painting and more.
- Tickets $50.00
- 500 tickets only
- Draw will be held at Sydney Irish Bachelor Night 6 April at Canterbury Hurlstone park RSL.
- Prize – 2 return flights to Ireland
- Click this link to read the terms and conditions
- To purchase your ticket follow this link 2013 Monster Raffle or contact Catherine Crosse 0414 570 025.
The 2013 Sydney Irish Bachelor of the Year - NEW DATE - 6th April 2013
The best night of fun and entertainment on the Sydney St Patrick’s Day calendar!